Las Cruces' Leading Alternative Medicine Clinic
• At Aria Wellness, we have set out to bring you an environment where the highest levels of skin and body care are provided to nurture the well being of mind, body and spirit. Aria Wellness is able to tailor each treatment to any individual's owns needs.
• It is our goal to make a difference in the lives we touch by offering the highest level of service by trained professionals in the most relaxing environment for our clients. In order to ensure your complete satisfaction with our services, please read the following on spa etiquette:
• Reservations – In order to ensure that you obtain your desired appointments, we recommend scheduling your appointment as far in advance as possible to ensure availability.
• Cancellation policy - Please remember that our cancellation policy is 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time. If you don't call prior to this time to cancel, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment with clients on our waiting list. Clients who miss their appointments without giving any prior notification (no-shows) will be charged in full for the scheduled service. Cancellations after the 24 hours will be charged 50% of the fee. Arriving late to your appointment will simply limit the time for your session. Your session will end on time so that the next client will not be delayed. If you arrive late it is up to you whether you prefer to receive a shortened session or pay for the appointment and reschedule. When you schedule an appointment with us, you agree to the above stated policy.
• Prices & Services – Prices and services are subject to change without notice. We will do our best to keep our clients up to date on any changes that may occur but encourage all clients to inquire about pricing and available services when booking your appointment.
• Gift Certification policy – Gift certificates are available in any amount and may be purchased at the spa. Out of town? Too busy? No problem...we can take your credit card over the phone and mail your gift certificate to you. Unfortunately, we are unable to process any returns or reimburse any payment transactions on gift certificates even if lost, misplaced or stolen. Gift certificates cannot be redeemed as cash. Gift certificates must be mentioned when making your appointment and cannot be transferred.
• Series of Treatments – We are unable to process any returns or reimburse any payment transaction on any spa treatment series that are purchased.
• Gratuity – Gratuity is not included in the price of service or spa packages; customary tipping runs 15% to 20% but is, of course, at your discretion. You may tip the therapist in the room or upon check out at the front desk with cash, check or credit card.
• Check-in – We ask that you please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment time to fill out required paperwork (if required) and prepare for your treatment. We invite all our guests receiving services to make full use of our relaxing environment here at Aria Wellness. Couples and spa parties are more than welcome to bring wine and we will provide the glasses!!!
• Personal belongings – Aria Wellness is not responsible to lost or stolen items. Please leave jewelry and valuable items at home.
• Cell Phones – We kindly ask that you turn your cell phones to vibrate upon arrival and during the duration of your treatment. Please speak in your very soft spa voice once you enter the spa and inform your therapist should you need to make a phone call so that you may do so without disturbing other spa guests. Cell phone use may affect the length of your spa services.
• Spa Promotions – Spa specials cannot be used in combination with any other offer, promotions or third party gift certificates.
• Group Bookings – Group bookings are available at Aria Wellness. Please contact us for policies, fees and availability. Although we offer planned spa packages for your convenience, you are welcome to combine any of our spa and salon services for a custom package that meets your needs.
• Allergies – Please inform your therapist of any allergies or sensitivities to aromas or ingredients when you schedule your appointment.
*Katie Trujillo, as well as any other colonic therapist at Aria Wellness is not a physician, nor do any of the colonic therapists at Aria Wellness provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. We provide general educational information only, and do not provide personal medical advice. The information provided is not intended, nor should it be used as, a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
The contents of the Aria Wellness website, including all written information and materials, such as text, graphics, images, and other material (hereafter “Content”) are for general informational purposes only. These are not intended, nor should they be relied upon as medical advice. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, treatment, or guidance. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your personal health situation or medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read or seen on the website. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.